What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How movement can not only affect you physically but emotionally and mentally as well.
- How movement equals happiness.
- How a micro-burst of activity works.
- What his program “move for longevity” consists of.
- How a simple smile can produce big benefits.
- Why having a “harder is better” attitude may actually be a downside.
High Five Highlights:
- What lit your spark for fitness and health? I lost 100 pounds as a 15-year-old and that started everything for me.
- I have this theory that high performing people start their day in a special way, let me ask you this: How do you start your day? I start in bed with deep breathing, then I get on the floor and move. I start with micro-bursts and flows and just move.
- What does your fitness regime consist of? It starts and ends with these foundational movements and patterns. We work on power, strength and coordination.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.”
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” To forgive myself, be kind to yourself.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/