What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The symptoms of hormone imbalance.
- How hormone imbalance gets confused with other illnesses.
- Why all men and women are at risk for hormone imbalance, including young people.
- Lifestyle tips to combat hormonal imbalance.
- How to properly identify and treat hormone imbalance with a saliva test.
High Five Highlights:
- Why was it important for you to dedicate your life to hormone health education? We can’t change what we don’t understand. It’s information you can use to change the way you feel. It’s my job to talk about it.
- Tell me about someone or something that inspires you today? Candace Pert's Molecules of Emotion.
- When people find out what you do, what’s the first question they usually ask you? They usually ask me why didn’t my doctor tell me any of this!?
- Do you have a favorite book or quote you can share? “We turn not older with years, but newer everyday.” – Emily Dickinson. “You can build your castles in the air, you need not be lost; that’s where you want them to be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
- "Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” That I need to be in balance to be myself. Life isn’t good if I’m out of balance, and I need to recognize when I am.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/