What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why the rosé revolution is on.
- How rosé is a great entry for wine beginners.
- How rosé differs from blush wine.
- Pairing tips for rosé.
- Suggestions on which rosé wines to try first.
- More from her book Rosé Wine: The Guide to Drinking Pink.
High Five Highlights:
- What fueled your passion for wine and when did you know you wanted to make wine your career? A food pairing lunch when I was in investment banking blew me away. I thought, someone back there didn’t just throw this together, they made a conscious decision. That was it and I never looked back.
- In general, how can we get more enjoyment out of wine? By being experimental. Try going to a wine tasting or hold a wine party.
- What question do you get asked the most? Are you a sommelier? I am not. A sommelier works in a restaurant, which I do not.
- When you were awarded the qualification of Master of Wine, what did you celebrate with that night? I was notified at 6am in the morning and I couldn’t even call anybody, so I had tea actually. Champagne later.
- "Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Love covers everyone’s faults, have empathy.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/