What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Why early diagnosis is so important.
- What the Arthritis Power app is.
- Information on the Arthritis Power app.
High Five Highlights:
- What fueled your passion for fashion? My family and friends.
- Why is it important for you spend your time trying to help people with RA? I really want people to be more aware of RA and that it can happen to anyone.
- How did you come up with the name Tumbler and Tipsy? I was reading an old book and there was a line, “too many tumblers of whiskey makes you tipsy.”
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “Live the life you love and love the life you live.”
- "Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Be patient.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/