What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- A cool breathing exercise.
- How small shifts can yield big results.
- How to participate more in the present moment.
- How to get unstuck to achieve your goals.
- How 15 minutes in the morning can transform your life.
- How making “5-minute art” can help you get your feelings out, to help you interact with them in a different way to gain a new thought and a new way to move forward.
- More from her book, Start Right Where You Are.
High Five Highlights:
- How does your work as an actor and an improv artist help your work as a marketing and personal branding expert? Everything you know about life is in the process of improvisation.
- What came first: acting and improv or your business skills? Acting by far; I was born to be an actor.
- What made you want to write this book? My first book is called Get it Done but something was missing. I needed to tell my own journey of broke to having a thriving business, so I wrote the book to capture some of that story.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “The cure for everything is saltwater -- sweat, tears or the sea.”
- "Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Relationships are everything, other people are everything.
Connect with SamIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/