What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What it means to live your happy.
- Why we are responsible for our own experience.
- Why our problems aren’t out there in the world but in our own minds.
- What the Cuckoo Voice of the Ego is and how to get rid of it.
- What to do when you’re lying awake at night worrying about things.
- More from her book Live Your Happy.
High Five Highlights:
- When did you know that you would take this path of being a spiritual coach? About five years ago when I started to going to ministerial school and when I spoke for the first time. People were crying and laughing I thought, “I’m good at this.”
- For anyone that is skeptical of "Live Your Happy" what would you say to them? I would say it’s okay to be skeptical and scared. I would suggest a willingness to be open to things and change in life.
- Through your experiences in life what’s the best piece of advice you were ever given? As a young girl, I had a teacher that gave me confidence when I was struggling. I was taught to be there for people, to see the truth in people and to help people believe in themselves.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “When we’re always looking for something or someone to complete us, we will soon feel like we are living in hell.”
- "Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” That the source of my happiness is within me and that there isn’t anything outside of me that defines me.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/