What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How 80% of chronic illness can be prevented by eating a whole food, plant based diet.
- The REAL cause of heart disease.
- What to shop for at the grocery store.
- An example of what to eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- How heart disease and many other chronic diseases can be reversed.
High Five Highlights:
- The one food you should add to your diet today: Green leafy vegetables.
- Favorite quote: Cardiovascular disease is nothing more than a toothless paper tiger, that need never ever to exist, and if it does exist, it need never ever to progress. Heart disease is a completely benign foodborne illness.
- Book he would share: The China Study by Colin Campbell (get on audible.com and use code “WhichWayisLife").
- Most important thing he’s learned in life: Having a loving relationship with his wife.
Connect with Dr. EsselstynIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?