What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why being self aware is important.
- How to release your fears, doubts and insecurities.
- What your “Cosmic Roadmap” means.
- How food and nutrition can help with your healing.
- How to deal with stress.
- How to heal with high frequency foods.
High Five Highlights:
- What made you want to become a holistic life coach? My own personal journey and wanting to make it easier for people to heal and stand in their power and love their life.
- How do you start your day? I start my day with meditation and a lot of gratitude, even the littlest things. I am truly grateful for that.
- If you could share a mindful meal with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be? I’m a huge fan of Rumi. I have so many questions. I love all of the quotes and the wisdom.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.” ~ Rumi
- "Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” I’ve learned to be gracious, to be grateful, to be open to possibility and flow, instead of resisting my way through life. If we trust the flow of the universe and the flow of life and if we trust that we’re always being supported, then we don’t get stuck, it’s like being a tree that bends in the wind but never breaks.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/