What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
11 tips to stay healthy this summer. Listen as Bill and Marnie discuss each of these 11 tips:
- Head outside
- Develop a healthy hobby
- Break it up
- Keep it moving
- Track your steps
- Go graze-y
- Go green
- Make it social
- Bring four extra legs
- Have a Mediterranean mindset
- Indulge and relax
High Five Highlights:
- What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Have cookouts, after swimming in the ocean.
- Tell me about “Big Beach Builds” on the DIY network. What are we going to see? I get to work with my family, and it’s really cool to surprise the home owners with their house. It’s so cool to see their faces light up.
- What’s your favorite summer beach location? Bethany Beach, Delaware.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.” ~ Elizabeth Edwards
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Stay true to yourself.
"Big Beach Builds"
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/