What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The story of his diagnosis.
- What relapsing MS entails.
- How it affects his daily life.
- How he manages it.
- The types of lifestyle changes he’s made.
- The medication he takes to manage MS, Tysabri.
High Five Highlights:
- For someone who is listening who may just have been diagnosed with MS, what would you say to them? Stay positive.
- When trying to achieve greatness in a sport, what’s the most important thing to remember? Remember to have fun.
- What has having MS taught you? Pay attention to the small things.
- Tell me about a teammate or coach that inspired you to be better? Marion Hossa
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Pay attention to family.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/