What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How your own thoughts keep you stuck where you are.
- How to shift into a more neutral mindset.
- Why you need to accept where you are before moving forward.
- Techniques to program your mind for weight loss.
- How to properly visualize your goals.
- How to take that first step for procrastinators or non-believers.
- More from her book Think Yourself Slim.
High Five Highlights:
- What advice would you give to your younger self? Just go for it. Don’t worry about what people think. Don’t worry about failing. Dream big.
- How do you beat stress? We create our own stress. When I feel it come up in my own body, I recognize it, and I let go. I let my body go to a relaxed state and I remember nothing on the outside can make me stressed. It’s my own choice on how I react to that.
- Can you use the mindset techniques in your book to overcome other obstacles in life? Oh yes. I used it to keep my home, which is really important to me. At the time I didn’t think that was possible with the problems I was having so I used the techniques for that. You can use this book for anything you think you can’t do
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer.
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” If I want anything in the outside world, I have to go there in my mind first.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/