In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- The importance of omega-3s for heart health.
- Study on cardiorespiratory fitness in veterans.
- Rural Americans are in trouble. What are they likely to die from?
- Physician-assisted deaths are on the rise across the country.
- Depression may be as bad for your heart as obesity.
- Why there's a push to "make America mate again."
- Abortion is at an all-time low since the passing of Roe vs. Wade.
- Benefits of daily aspirin outweigh the risks to stomach lining.
- Plus so much more...