In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Older women are hitting the bottle, and older men are shooting up to deal with depression (particularly Caucasians in the U.S.).
- Blood test that detects cancer and identifies where it is in the body.
- A peanut allergy doesn't necessarily mean an allergy to other nuts. The only concern would be cross-contamination.
- Hepatitis C is killing 20,000 Americans per year, even though medications exist to treat (and eradicate) the disease.
- FDA approves first drug to treat severe MS, but it is incredibly expensive.
- PLUS so much more...