In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- What to do if you're in a non-monogamous sexual relationship and over 20 years old (in regards to HPV).
- Stroke hospitalizations rising among younger U.S. adults.
- Diabetes is thought to be even deadlier than prior estimates.
- An hour of running adds time to your life.
- The importance of the trans fats ban.
- Why probiotics work for acne and the importance of balancing "bad" bacteria.
- PLUS, so much more...