In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Kids on the playground get smarter.
- Polyunsaturated fats lower risk of heart disease and stroke when replacing saturated fat.
- FDA moves to prevent pharma from raising prices.
- Many Americans are taking too much vitamin D -- true or false?
- Overweight during pregnancy increases risk of birth defects.
- Lone star tick bites can induce a rare meat allergy.
- Who really needs to be gluten-free?
- How you can avoid a liver cancer death.
- PLUS so much more...