In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Do you still need to worry about Zika?
- South Africa kills 260,000 birds to contain a bird flu epidemic.
- Electro-acupuncture's potential to reduce stress incontinence in women.
- Opioid addiction has now surpassed car accidents as the leading cause of premature death in the U.S.
- Is your hair falling out? Learn what's in your hair products that might be causing this and why you cannot rely on the FDA to regulate.
- Ingredient in a popular weed killer is being identified as a cancer-causing agent in the state of California. Will your state follow?
- When anxiety and depression masks another health problem, what your doctor should do.
- Positive parenting offsets the brain effects of poverty.
- PLUS so much more...