In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Shingles may up your risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Crowded Emergency Departments increase your risk of dying if you're having a heart attack.
- PPI heartburn drugs linked with higher risk of death.
- Active older adults are getting more facial fractures.
- Sleep apnea is linked to worsening diabetic eye disease.
- Male hormones (testosterone) improve women's track and field performance, but so does coffee.
- Mineral water can be a calorie-free calcium source.
- PLUS so much more...