In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- The case for breakfasts feasts: why you should eat more at breakfast, a little less at lunch, and a lot less at dinner.
- Why you shouldn't schedule anything important at 2:00 p.m.
- Is lithium in your drinking water positively impacting risk of dementia?
- Amazon's major cut to Whole Food prices -- is it really that big of a difference?
- U.S. study revives the argument over mammogram screenings.
- Many more children are being diagnosed with high blood pressure.
- Marijuana's link to high blood pressure risk.
- Do fewer nightly dreams mean higher dementia risk?
- PLUS so much more...