In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- U.S. Government officials in Cuba experiencing neurological problems.
- Ultra-processed food linked to increased cancer.
- Could cutting asparagus from your diet stop the spread of cancer? Or is that "bad science"?
- Don't stop breast cancer screening at age 75.
- Stress of raising a child by yourself -- if you're a man, you may suffer a shortened life expectancy.
- Scientists grow human eggs to full maturity in a lab.
- PLUS so much more...
Now you can save money on your life insurance just for being healthy. HealthIQ helps physically active people save up to 33% on their life insurance. Go to HealthIQ.com/ownersmanual to get a free quote.