In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- FDA opens a new path for Alzheimer's treatment.
- Avoiding the five food felons is what matters for weight loss and overall health.
- Eating quickly may raise obesity risk.
- Short kids may have a higher stroke risk as adults.
- Excessive alcohol linked to early-onset dementia risk... but, it's also tied to a longer life. What's the difference?
- Impact of cleaning products on a woman's lungs is similar to a 20-a-day cigarette habit.
- Exercise helps your memory grow stronger.
- Opioids are tied to fatal infections.
- PLUS so much more...
Now you can save money on your life insurance just for being healthy. HealthIQ helps physically active people save up to 33% on their life insurance. Go to HealthIQ.com/ownersmanual to get a free quote.