In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Walnut consumption alters your gut bacteria, leading to weight loss.
- More cancer patients are surviving.
- A healthy diet reduces hearing loss by 30 percent.
- A healthy diet also increases the size of the memory area of your brain key for cognitive function.
- More parents are smoking pots around kids--leading to more secondhand smoke from weed than traditional cigarettes.
- A cure for the common cold--could it be just around the corner?
- Hair straightening products contain a potentially toxic mix of chemicals.
- Kids' suicide-related hospital visits double in the last five years.
- PLUS so much more...