In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Virtual therapists help those with eating disorders navigate the grocery store.
- Death rate in cancer is falling for American men, women and children of all backgrounds yet we're still not living longer.
- An Oregon State study says it's OK to eat placenta. Why?
- Young people choosing marijuana over alcohol and traditional cigarettes.
- New studies confirm there's a surge in coal miner's disease. Is the EPA the problem?
- PLUS so much more...