In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Folic acid and prenatal multivitamins are linked to healthy brain development through childhood.
- Staying with one doctor prolongs your life a significant amount.
- Working long hours can raise the risk of disease.
- What's the "right" way to wash your hands?
- Sleep disturbances affect National Guard servicemen and servicewomen.
- Secondhand smoking tied to sleep apnea in kids.
- Drinking coffee may help you live longer.
- PLUS so much more...