In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- An earlier dinner lowers risk of breast and prostate cancers.
- Teens and ADHD: risk rises with multiple digital media use.
- Companies recall blood pressure medication.
- Fifty percent more women are experiencing depression during pregnancy.
- The simple trick to make you happier at work and better at your job.
- One in nine U.S. adults over age 45 report memory problems.
- PLUS so much more...