In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Alcohol-related liver failure deaths rising among young U.S. adults.
- Why having sex makes you feel better the next day.
- Cauliflower, kale and carrots may lower breast cancer risk.
- A woman's childbearing history affects her risk for Alzheimer's.
- New drug shows promise to treat Alzheimer's.
- 10 best (and worst) oils for your health.
- Rising temperatures linked to cancer.
- PLUS so much more...