In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Drinking too much alcohol linked to dementia (but so is abstaining).
- Use of opioids still remains high (four times as many now as in 1990).
- Most college students want children but most don't know when their fertility declines.
- Desperate woman, desperate doctors
- How should the media cover suicide?
- Why is intermittent fasting so good for some people?
- U.S. teens have a complicated view on guns.
- PLUS so much more...