In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Should you take aspirin for heart attack prevention? A new report is putting doubt in some patients' minds. Dr. Roizen sets the story straight.
- Breastfeeding is linked to a risk of stroke.
- More than half of teens surveyed think they check their phones too much.
- Lyme disease is spreading fast--why isn't there a vaccine yet?
- This banned pesticide may double the chance of a woman having a baby with autism.
- Air pollution is shortening your life, but by how much?
- PLUS so much more...