In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- STDs hit a record high. What you need to know about resistance to treatment.
- Doctors should focus on preventing depression in new moms.
- More than 90% of risk of disease is not your genetics--it's your lifestyle choices and how your genes react to those choices.
- Does marijuana in pregnancy and during breastfeeding impair fetal growth?
- Anxiety and depression are tied to 20-60% higher risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Any amount of drinking is bad for you... but is it really? What then new study says.
- One in twenty U.S. adults now use e-cigarettes.
- PLUS so much more...