In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- How to prevent common kids' sports injuries.
- Best sport for a longer life? Intense tennis.
- One-fourth of the world's adult population don't get enough exercise.
- Americans are going to urgent care centers more than ever. Is this good or bad?
- Low-carb diets may not be healthy in the long run.
- Scientists are re-tooling bacteria to cure disease.
- Addressing depression with ketamine may not be a viable option, as it's been suggested to be as addictive as other narcotics.
- PLUS so much more...