In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Pet store puppies linked to drug-resistant infections in humans.
- Older people with more friends do a lot better with preventative health habits.
- Kids' brain power is tied to exercise, sleep and limited screen time.
- Excess pounds leads to a leaky bladder in women. Losing weight reverses the issue.
- Genetic cancer risk and why many people aren't aware.
- The number of babies born with syphilis has doubled since 2013.
- Plus so much MORE...