In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Obesity doubles the odds for colon cancer.
- Irregular heartbeat increase risk of dementia by 90%.
- Omega-3 supplements may ease anxiety, especially if they have DHA.
- How do you tell if you have the flu or it's just a cold?
- Drinking more than three days a week may harm your health.
- Taking a sleeping pills every night associated with falls, accidents and dementia, as well as constipation and urinary incontinence.
- Even non-toxic nail polish contains harmful chemicals. Apply in a well-ventilated areas.
- Parenting affects anti-social behaviors.
- Plus so much MORE...