In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Recording of a mom's voice is 90 percent effective as a smoke/fire alarm (better than the traditional, high-pitched alarm).
- Sitting vs. standing is not the key to longevity; exercise needs to be a part of one's daily life.
- Why does living in the U.S. heighten Latino men's risk for obesity? Fast food culture.
- 75% of weight loss supplements contain dangerous stimulants.
- Can organic food help reduce your risk of cancer?
- Hearing loss patients are at a 32% risk of hospital readmission.
- Hand sanitizer use at daycare reduces toddler illnesses by 25%.
- Plus so much MORE...