In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- If docs describe the damaging effects of stroke and heart attack risk in a specific manner (e.g. 44% of risk if you don't take your meds), there is a 20% increase in adhering to medication.
- Benefits of low-salt diet for heart health are uncertain.
- Small particle air pollution raises glaucoma risk.
- What kind of coffee should you have if you want to reduce your risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's?
- Spanking is ineffective and harmful to children -- or so says a pediatric group.
- Weighing yourself regular is beneficial for weight loss.
- CDC confirms the first salmonella death linked to turkey.
- Plus so much MORE...