In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Throw out your romaine lettuce! The CDC cannot guarantee its safety and warns of a severe strain of E. coli, no matter how much you wash it.
- U.S. physicians urge FDA to make food labels easier to read, especially in terms of sugar count.
- Prescription doses of purified fish oil lower heart disease risk.
- AMA targets e-cigarettes and vaping among teens.
- More U.S. kids have been diagnosed with AFM, a mysterious paralyzing illness.
- Should you or should you not have your appendix removed?
- Plus so much MORE...