In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Body fat is tied to your brain volume. The fatter you are around your middle, the more detriment to your brain.
- Why poor sleep impacts risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- Make cancer prevention a priority in 2019.
- TV ads are making kids fat.
- Fatal drug ODs are soaring in middle-aged women -- almost a three-fold increase since the year 2000.
- Is snoring dangerous?
- Avoid eating after 7 p.m.
- No- and low-calorie sweeteners are useless.
- Plus so much MORE...