In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- What inflammation means for your brain health in the long-term.
- Unless you voluntarily provide weight loss and other health information to your company, they cannot ask for it.
- Common myths about hangovers.
- Smoking among teens has stopped declining, thanks to vaping.
- Depression affects one in seven new moms. What to look out for.
- Diet sodas and juices linked to higher stroke risks (but are they really?).
- Gut bacteria around the world.
- More car crashes tied to drivers high on opioids.
- Plus so much MORE...