In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Is sparkling water okay to drink?
- Six side effects that might bar you from eating a low-carb diet.
- Booming measles cases rocket towards record numbers.
- Electric brain stimulation may boost memory.
- Brain scans reveal concussion damage in living athletes.
- Treating cancer patients who smoke costs an extra $3.4 billion per year.
- Could treating gut bacteria ease symptoms in autism patients?
- PLUS so much more...