In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Low-carb diet linked to a number of severe diseases.
- Teen sexting may not always spell trouble.
- This past flu season was the longest in 10 years.
- Medical schools are starting to diversify.
- What does elevated liver enzymes mean in kids? Maybe nothing.
- When elders leave the hospital, falls are more common. The disturbing reason why.
- Potentially deadly fever is hitting California farmers.
- U.S. air quality slipping after years of improvement.
- PLUS so much more...