In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- How do you get your nutrients -- food or supplements?
- Can racket sports give you a longer, fitter life?
- Heartburn drugs again tied to fatal risks.
- Why not everyone should sleep with a white noise machine.
- Everything you need to know about brain injuries (even mild ones).
- Blueberries promote heart health.
- Younger gout patients have higher odds of blood clots.
- If you're having surgery, you may not need opioids.
- PLUS so much more...