In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Fruit juice is linked to a higher cancer risk.
- Selfie craze has young Americans viewing plastic surgery more favorably.
- Adopt a diet that's good for your gut.
- When you time your workout may be key to staying slim.
- Little evidence supports chocolate as a migraine trigger.
- Cutting calories may improve your health, even if you're not trying to lose weight.
- Drinking less may be tied to a better quality of life.
- PLUS so much more...