In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- More U.S. teens are trying to lose weight than in years past, and many are developing eating disorders.
- Clues to as why women have higher odds for developing Alzheimer's.
- Heart benefits of soy.
- Can learning a foreign language prevent dementia?
- Money motivates smokers to quit long-term.
- Climate scientists predict climate change will produce more dangerous heat waves.
- Having sex before surgery makes you more calm and allows you to experience less pain.
- PLUS so much more...