In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Biggest source of salmonella.
- Active sex life before heart attacks leads to greater survival rate post-heart attack.
- Is sugar as bad for kids as it is for adults? It could be much worse.
- Anemia linked to risk for dementia.
- One in ten adults binge drink.
- New Alzheimer's blood test 94% accurate.
- Poorer U.S. patients are 52% less likely to get their blood pressure under control.
- PLUS so much more...