In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Millions of diabetic patients are missing out on something important.
- Rich Americans are more likely to live longer than people lower down on the income chain.
- Gluten does not cause GI symptoms in healthy people.
- One or two naps per week can help ward off heart disease.
- Colorectal cancer is becoming more common in younger generations.
- Smoking cessation programs are more successful when paired with lung cancer screening.
- PLUS so much more...