In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- The great meat debate--an update.
- Should you get the HPV vaccine, even if you're older than recommended?
- Don't let fear of cancer keep you from going to doctor visits.
- Low-dose aspirin twice a day--why you should be following this regimen (and who should).
- U.S. Surgeon General shares lessons all physicians should take away from the opioid epidemic.
- Scientists discover new ways fat harms your arteries.
- PLUS so much more...