In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Simply offering vegetarian choices reduces meat eating by 40%
- Occupational pesticide exposure raises heart risk.
- Which fish oil supplements should you be taking?
- Workers are falling ill (and even dying) after making kitchen counter tops. Are buyers of those counter tops also at risk?
- Protect yourself against EEE -- it's still a danger.
- Cutting down on sugary beverages? Here's what to drink instead.
- Income drops in young adults tied to middle-age cognitive deficits.
- PLUS so much more...