In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Poor hand hygiene may be the biggest cause of superbug E. coli infection.
- Decline in U.S. life expectancy across all race, gender, and ethnicity demographics.
- Diseases of despair are increasing, as well as diseases related to obesity.
- U.S. kids are avoiding sugary drinks, but many aren't aware how much sugar is added to beverages like energy drinks.
- U.S. heart patients are cutting back on life-saving drugs due to cost.
- Why pregnant women get vertigo -- and what to do about it.
- Excess weight means you need a stronger flu shot.
- Sleep deprivation is a big drain on the brain.
- PLUS so much more...