In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Seniors who eat a lot of red meat and processed red meat may have a higher risk of vision loss.
- Intermittent fasting/time restricted eating improves overall health.
- TV and smartphone screens may send toxins into your home.
- Exercise intervention in hospitalized patients resulted in faster discharge and lower risk of chronic disease recurrence.
- Regular exercise is linked to a lower risk in seven different cancers.
- Sinus infections that don't quit -- when should you worry?
- PLUS so much more...