In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Cigarette sales drop dramatically nationwide. Time to celebrate!
- Free insulin for patients in need -- but it is just a ploy by the pharma companies who manufacture insulin?
- U.S. veterans concerned about their health post-deployment or service can find improved resources at the VA.
- Why is peripheral neuropathy worse at night?
- Google has improved on breast cancer detection over the average radiologist.
- Boost your immunity by taking a multivitamin or multi-mineral supplement three days before getting the flu shot (or other vaccine).
- PLUS so much more...