What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What happened after the death of his parents and brother and how to get through tragedy.
- Why you should approach your day with love and why you should look for those opportunities.
- How to bring more love into your life.
- Why happiness is an inside job.
- How to find more joy in your life.
- Why empathy is the path to forgiveness.
- More from his book, Big Love.
High Five Highlights:
- We often hear about purpose and meaning in life. For someone struggling with that, can you share a tip on how to gain clarity of purpose and meaning? Follow your curiosity. We don’t always know what our passions are, but we are all curious about different things. When you follow curiosity it often leads to purpose and meaning.
- You have a saying, “Be a spot of color in someone’s gray.” How can we be more supportive and help other people that are having a tough go of it? Just ask, be open and present. If we see people are having a tough go, just ask. We don’t often have the right words but to say, “I’m here for, whatever you need,” just letting people know they are not alone is a huge thing we can always doing for people.
- What motivates you to do what you do? Seeing how crazy this world is and seeing how powerful love is and wanting to impact the world through love, and recognizing how powerful connection is. It always comes back to people and connection.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “There’s no justification for lack of love.”
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Nothing is more powerful than love in action.
Connect with ScottInstagram
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/