What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The four insights into successfully pursuing your true calling in life.
- Why it’s important to do something you love EVERY DAY.
- How to follow your heart the right way.
- Why hitting a wall or rock bottom can launch you on your true path.
High Five Highlights:
- How to break free from self doubt: Connect with your heart.
- Advice she would give her younger self: Logic is not the end-all/be-all and do what you love, not what society wants you to do. Go with your heart.
- Book she would share: Your Money or Your Life (get on audible.com and use code “WhichWayisLife).
- Best advice she was ever given: Live below your means.
- Favorite quote: You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
Connect with Jennifer!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?